Lately, I have been doing some part time work at some random events, which have kept me quite busy to say the least. They usually involved selling some adorable merchandise (check out the cute teddy bear!), and some lame memorabilia that people always "
slag off" but secretly want as a souvenir, or worse to even add to some sort of lifeless collection... *__*
 |
| Pinbadges, Keyrings and Frigde magnets. |
 |
| They were a fast sell out |
 |
| Teddy bear from 'The British Athletics' |
I didn't really take a lot of pictures, because, well, ya'know, I was sort of
working... on
a job. But I did get some break times, and I was fasting at the time so there was nothing for me to do but walk around; SO, I want to share a few photos with you and remind you that even if you have to work super long hours and super hard under super stressful conditions, there's always a way of looking at it from a super perspective.
 |
| Outside the Queen's back garden. |
 |
| Super cool clothes |
 |
| So fancy! |
 |
| Old Skooool TV from 1953 |
 |
This one was a big seller in the 50s, with over 20 million
viewers tuning in to watch the Queen's Coronation -
the first time a Royal Coronation was ever broadcast |
 |
Released in 1966, July saw over 32 million viewers tuning in
to watch England's victory against Germany in the
World Cup Final |
 |
| Where the Queen has breakfast sometimes (apparently) |
 |
| Red Convertible <3 nbsp="" td="">3> |
 |
| The Orbit by day |
 |
| The Orbit by Night |
 |
| Race time |
They
were long hours, but I did gain
a lot from the experience. Being in places like the Olympic stadium and Buckingham palace was a big enough perk, but I got to see cool people, like the majority of the royal family and famous athletes, I got to interact with some super nice people, learn some random historical facts, get a few exclusive merchandise (including a new running T-shirt from Adidas,
Climate cotton- oooohh) and make a fool of myself as a
"sales person" with not care in the world.
AND I got my
work ethic back. I hadn't had a proper job for about a year, so I forgot what it meant to wake up early, work hard and earn something for it. I lost a lot of my sense of responsibility but I think I handled it pretty well this round.
No comments:
Post a Comment