A couple of nights ago I checked up on my Tumblr page, which I only created to share some of my art foundation work with my family members and relatives who live around the world. To my absolute ecstatic joy I discovered that one of the jewellery pieces I had designed and produced was reblogged by the UAL Student Union (University of the Arts London). I was so thrilled and proud to have my own creation reblogged by them (on their 'Inspiration' Page!).
I also looked through some of the other posts that were liked and reblogged, and although it was only a few, it was enough to give me the confidence to use that for something more.
Art has always been apart of my life. I don't remember a single day when doing some art hadn't brightened up my day in one way or another. Although I have left Central Saint Martins, the creativity it has pushed from me will never leave me. Being a creative person, I commonly find myself sorting through my problems in life through a creative outlet; by either writing, acting, and when I lived in my parents house, I'd play my piano or guitar. But the one outlet I have always used has been art.
After all,
After all,
'The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.'
- Pablo Picasso
These days, I find myself sketching and doing a lot of art to pass some empty time, so I've made a decision to share some of my art more regularly and to record it online. So if you want, you can follow me and my creative journey though life: tumblr.com/blog/sarahhusain9
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
No comments:
Post a Comment