Sunday, 7 August 2011

Rouge Coco- Rouge Noir



Okay, you know a couple of weeks ago, I did a make-up list of the key things, and in the lipstick colours for brown lipstick section, I wrote that one tiny sentence about how "Chanel does beautiful browns"? Well I am SORRY for that ridiculous understatement Chanel! 

Last week, I got my first Chanel make-up, well I did have a Chanel pencil sharpener... Anyways, I got the Rouge Coco lipstick in Rouge Noir and I LOVE IT!!! It's quite dark, so it may not suit all skin tones, but the Ballet Russie is a nice alternative for those of you with paler skin tones, but who still want the lip drama! It's a hydrating lipstick too, so it's very soft on your lips with a creamy texture and it is also glossy, but not too glossy. I just love the satin finish it leaves on your lips. It's very pigmented so it has quite a strong, bold colour that is long lasting. 
DEFINITELY worth getting!!
Next stop- Chanel Foundation! I tried their liquid and power foundation on when before I went to meet my boyfriend's sister, and it was so incredible. I loved the texture, and it lasted the whole evening; rubbed off around my mouth after dinner, but that's natural, and even so, very little rubbed off so I'm quite excited for it. 

4 comments:

  1. I love your site! You are a great writer. Thanks for leaving the nice comment on mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs are awesome! They're really well written; informative with a splash of comedy. Make sure you keep it up.

    Alice M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :)
    You comment is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete