Thursday, 9 June 2011

First Post

"To Inspire Just One Person" - Betty Suarez (or America Ferrera, if you prefer!)


Whilst watching numerous re-runs of Ugly Betty during my study leave, I ironically became inspired by this fictional character and her aim; Oh the humour of it! I may be just a college girl at the moment, but I have big dreams in the world of, well, many things... "What things?" you ask, well, my dear reader/s, you will just have to wait for a few more blog posts!

Anyways, I want to keep this 'short and sweet', so, Hi, my name is Sarah and I love writing - what about is yet to be discovered, but I hope that whatever I write of will be somewhat inspiring, thought-provoking, or at the very least, memorable to at least one person.

So this is my first blog, a light introduction to myself... But please, fellow bloggers and readers, give me the chance to prove myself and allow me to interest you with some of my passions and to hopefully inspire, or even humour you!

No comments:

Post a Comment